Family Ministry Committee
Chair: Erica Murray
We seek to create beloved community, transform lives, promote justice, and foster universal values of love, respect, and responsibility for children, youth and families. With programming that engages heart, mind, and body, and working in collaboration with the wider community, we celebrate our children’s unique sense of self, their place in our wider Unitarian Universalist movement today, and for generations to come.
To this end, we will:
· Advocate for Family Ministry and build community in the broader church.
· Implement programs and processes that embody UU principles.
· Provide opportunities to engage in social action and service.
· Foster family ownership and stewardship of our Family Ministry programs.
· Welcome and support all families
The Family Ministry Committee works with the Associate Minister to develop and implement Religious Education classes and programs for ages Pre-K through 12th Grade.
Family Ministry Committee members are recruited each year and serve a minimum of a two-year term.
The Committee meets on a monthly basis, 3rd Sundays of each month.